Hasala Perera
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Sri Lanka - A Country I call home
This is the Country I was born
Lived up until today
Living at the moment of writing this post
A place I will always call home
A place that will always be home
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One More Article
Published an Article on Electronic Games in the Ceylon Today Newspaper
Garbage Thoughts
I remember one gentleman who had visited a country in Scadinavia mentioned that in that Country people are allowed to camp on private proper...
Mac OS Big Sur
Mac OS Big Sur Operating System has been so fast and sleek, I am having a faster experience in working with it. What inspired me more is how...
Poetry Time : George Keyt
George Keyt Source :Dailynews.lk George Keyt ? A poet ?? Well yes people have been knowing him as a Painter (or Artist in Archaic Engli...
No comments:
Post a Comment